Early Bird Online Ticketing Competition Terms & Conditions
· The promoter is the Boating Industry Association of Victoria (BIAV), T/A Melbourne Boat Show, Marine House, Level 1, 24 York Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
· ABN: 51 004 985 102
· Entry is open only to members of the public who purchase an online ticket to the 2017 Melbourne Boat Show via the official website www.melbourneboatshow.com.au. Employees and agents of the event organisers involved in the event are ineligible to participate.
· The competition commences on 21 April, 2017 at 9:00am and ends on 12 May 2017 at 11:59pm.
· Only one entry per visitor is permitted.
· Contact details of each entrant must be clearly legible and completed in full upon ticket purchase.
· The prize draw will be conducted on Monday, 15 May 2017 at 12:00pm at the Organiser’s office, Marine House, Level 1, 24 York Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
· The first valid entry drawn for the prize will be the winner of that prize. If the winning entry (whether at the time of the draw or later) is deemed not to comply with these Terms & Conditions, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the drawing of a further valid entry. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
· The prize is a Lake Eildon House Boats Getaway which includes:
o House boat accommodation for a week (7 days/6 nights) supplied by Lake Eildon House Boats
o Cleaning upon return
· The total value of the prize is $4,500.
· The prize is available for 12 months up to 19 June, 2018 and excludes Victorian public and school holidays.
· Any consumables are at the expense of the prize winner.
· The winner of this promotion will be notified by telephone and sent a written confirmation. The results will be published on the Melbourne Boat Show website at www.melbourneboatshow.com.au and other relevant social media pages by Tuesday, 16 May 2017.
· If the entrant elects to receive further information, their details will be used for marketing, promotional and survey services by the BIAV and its sponsors.
· By electing to receive further information, the entrant agrees the BIAV will share details with their sponsors for the purpose of marketing and promotional services.
· The promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with using the prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
· The promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· Participation in this competition implies acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of Entry.