Sealegs International has announced the Australian launch of the Stabicraft 2100 Amphibious by Sealegs at the Melbourne Boat Show.
The Stabicraft 2100 is a more spacious aluminium pontoon style craft with a protective cabin. It provides exceptional protection from the elements only previously available from the Sealegs 7.7 Cabin but with tough, rugged and proven aluminium pontoons. Come and check out the new craft and learn about our incredible introductory show special at Melbourne Boat Show June 17 – 20 Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre at site B17.
Sealegs Amphibious Enablement System (AES) AES provides a fully integrated, turn-key amphibious package.
- Hydraulic transmission powered by a 22HP Honda engine
- AWD all-wheel drive
- XRT xtended run time
- ABS automatic braking system
- PS power steering for land and water
- Dash mounted control panel
- Marinised hydraulic lift and drive system
- Heat treated cast marine alloy legs
- Maxwell RC6 auto anchoring system and bowsprit
- Dual battery system
Length: (wheels up) 7.75m
Beam Overall: 2.3m
Height: (wheels down) 2.95m
Dead rise at transom: 20 degrees
Dry Weight: 1890kg
Fuel Capacity: 200 litres
Top Speed on water: 40 knots
Speed on land: 7kph
Max Payload: 500kg