Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit
We want to assist and work with you on maximising your reach and awareness at the RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show that has the possibility of translating into sales for your business. As a result we have developed an Exhibitors Marketing Toolkit for you to use and obtain ideas from and develop and enhance your marketing efforts as related to the Show.
Logos and Graphics for Social Media, Web and Print
Promote your participation in the RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show by displaying these logos, and graphics on your social media, web and print communications.
If using them on web and social media channels, don't forget to do a link back to the RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show website www.melbourneboatshow.com.au
Click below download the following individually:
Paid advertising is a highly effective channel. To assist you with your advertising, we have developed a guide that outlines the advertising media schedule for the RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show Advertising Campaign.
Sync your RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show marketing and advertising efforts with RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show advertising schedule! We've got all the major forms of media covered from radio, television, print and social media! Download the schedule below to assist you in timing and promoting your presence at this year's Melbourne Boat Show!
Social media has become one of the most powerful promotional tools for business. Be sure to leverage your social media reach to promote your presence at the Show and drive traffic to your booth.
- Please use the official RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show hashtag #melbourneboatshow with all your Melbourne Boat Show related social media posts.
- Make sure your business page follows the Melbourne Boat Show Facebook Page.
- A picture/image paints a thousand words, whenever possible, accompany your social media posts with an image or graphic to attract your audience.
Sample social media posts for your use (adapt to your style):
- Come see us at the RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show from 28 June to 1 July! We'll be there featuring our (insert products) and on hand to answer your questions. You can find us at exhibit booth XX. Get your tickets now at www.melbourneboatshow.com.au #melbourneboatshow
- We have some RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show specials and deals for you! See us at the Show from 28 June to 1 July at exhibit booth XX. Get your tickets now at www.melbourneboatshow.com.au #melbourneboatshow
- Check out these awesome new boats we'll have on display at the 2017 Melbourne Boat Show! We invite you to see them for yourself at the RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show from 28 June to 1 July exhibit booth XX. Get your tickets now at www.melbourneboatshow.com.au #melbourneboatshow (include photos of your products)
- Only XX more days until the RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show! We'd love to see you there so come visit us at exhibit booth XX from 28 June to 1 July. Get your tickets now at www.melbourneboatshow.com.au #melbourneboatshow
Article Content on Melbourne Boat Show Website/Blog/Social Media
Does your brand have a story to tell? Information to provide? Tips and Tricks to share? New products and models to launch? We'd like to hear about them! Increase your brand's awareness and exposure on the RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show website blog and social media with a short article we can feature. Topics should cover an interesting, informative, educational or new topic/subject and be between 300-600 words. Let's hear your ideas. Submissions and ideas can be sent via email to email@example.com.
Advertising in RACV Marine Melbourne Boat Show Program
For 2018, Fishing Monthly Vic/Tas Magazine has been selected as the official publisher of the Show program. This full colour program is X pages and is distributed not only at the Show also distributed in the June issue of the VIC/TAS Fishing Monthly Magazine, circulation 16,000 - comes out two weeks prior to the Show.
For advertising enquires or bookings, contact Peter Jung at Fishing Monthly Magazine by phone at (07) 3387 0834 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PR & Publicity
There's no publicity like free publicity. Whether you're launching new products or models, something unique to share with the media? We like to hear it! This information will help us promote you on the Show promotional videos website, social media, press releases and develop publicity strategies for the 2017 Melbourne Boat Show and other communication channels. Contact us via email at email@example.com with your information and let's get something going!
In addition, we encourage you to undertake your own public relations and publicity. Here are some suggestions on how you can accomplish this:
- Create a media kit that you can distribute to media that includes: your business profile, business contacts and their names, important news releases.
- When developing news worthy media releases, journalists are especially interested in items such as new products/models/services, unique information, news that will stand out.
- Encourage journalists to visit you at the Show and set a time for an interview and photo opportunity.
Electronic Direct Mail
Let your customers and mailing list know you'll be at the 2017 Melbourne Boat Show via a targeted EDM. We've developed a template that you can use and adapt to your business.